Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Cards and Term Loan accounts now available on eStatement via 365 Online.

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Did you know we've now introduced eStatements for Credit Card and Term Loan accounts?

Here is some information that can help you sign up for eStatements online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭Tow

Hi Janet,

Why do we have to signup to enable the viewing 'eStatements'?

With AIB's systems several years of statement PDFs are available to all customers, whether or not they choose to receive them by post as well.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Tow wrote: »
    Hi Janet,

Why do we have to signup to enable the viewing 'eStatements'?

With AIB's systems several years of statement PDFs are available to all customers, whether or not they choose to receive them by post as well.
    Hi Tow,

Thanks for the post.

As some customers still like to receive paper statements, we like to give customers the option to avail of eStatements or paper statements if they wish.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭Tow

I don't think you understood my post. AIB provides about 5 years worth of online eStatements (PDF's of the actual paper statements) to all customers, whether or not the customer opts to receive paper copies of their statements.  This gives a better service to their customers and does away with the majority of customer's requests for copies of old statements.

It is not possible for BOI to offer the same service to their customers, rather that having to opt into eStatements and even then statements are only available from that point in time onwards?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tow,

We'll ensure to pass on your suggestion to the Web Team for consideration with future changes. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Your FAQ fails to mention that you encrypt e-statements to prevent people copying pieces out of them, which they may wish to do for entirely valid reasons. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Hagimalone

Tow wrote:
    It is not possible for BOI to offer the same service to their customers, rather that having to opt into eStatements and even then statements are only available from that point in time onwards?

Tow wrote:
    I don't think you understood my post. AIB provides about 5 years worth of online eStatements (PDF's of the actual paper statements) to all customers, whether or not the customer opts to receive paper copies of their statements.  This gives a better service to their customers and does away with the majority of customer's requests for copies of old statements.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Red Alert wrote: »
    Your FAQ fails to mention that you encrypt e-statements to prevent people copying pieces out of them, which they may wish to do for entirely valid reasons. 
    Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for your post.

We will pass on your comment to our Web team for consideration in our FAQ's in the future.

If there is any other query we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Hi
    Just saw the option today when I logged into 365.
    I have old credit card numbers still showing on my 365, is it possible for me to delete them, or can it be done by 365 if I contact them?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Hi
    Just saw the option today when I logged into 365.
    I have old credit card numbers still showing on my 365, is it possible for me to delete them, or can it be done by 365 if I contact them?
    Thanks.
    Hi LynnGrace,

Many thanks for your post.

You can send an 'Ask a Question' from your 365 inbox with the credit card number you need to remove and a rep will delete it from your profile.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement