Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coombe Public First Appointment Letter?

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    I am in my 6th week according to online calculators now and bursting with excitement here. Apologies if this has already been covered.

I faxed and posted my registration letter to the Coombe last Friday (14th November). Can anyone tell me when I should expect to receive a letter confirming my first appointment.
    I will be in my 10th week around Christmas time and I’m wondering whether I should book an early scan so that I can tell my family.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Hi,
    I am in my 6th week according to online calculators now and bursting with excitement here. Apologies if this has already been covered.

I faxed and posted my registration letter to the Coombe last Friday (14th November). Can anyone tell me when I should expect to receive a letter confirming my first appointment.
    I will be in my 10th week around Christmas time and I’m wondering whether I should book an early scan so that I can tell my family.

Cheers,

Maybe give them a quick call to see if they received it. I booked an early scan at 8 weeks cause I just couldn't wait any longer. It was a great relief then to know everything was ok and to be able to tell immediate family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I didn't get it until 2 weeks before the first appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭kkcatlou

Mine was posted over a week ago too and still waiting to hear about my appointment. I'm almost 7 weeks. I'm thinking of giving them a ring later though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 princess007

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know that when I came home from work the letter was in the post box. I have my first appointment at 1.30 on the 8th January.

I faxed my letter last Friday and got a response within a week which is very reassuring!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fifi_123

I posted mine as soon as I had my BFP and received an appointment letter within a week. I'm now 11 weeks and my appointment is next Friday! Absolutely bursting with excitement!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭greenorchard

Yep I faxed mine last Saturday & got the letter in the post today. Very efficient!

Advertisement