Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any decent half caffeine instant coffee out there

• 20-11-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Hey Peps,

Just wondering if there are any half decent half caffeine instant coffee products out there, I like my coffee but unfortunately caffeine makes me jittery.

I find the no caffeine stuff tastes like toilet water, I'm just looking for a jar of something that tastes half decent.

And yes before the coffee Nazi's attack me I know all instant is crap but the I have no option as all we got in the office is a kettle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

if you can get caffiene free normal ground coffee then its actually spot on .
    in a cafietere its almost as quick to make as an instant

or if you want a less messy option than a cafietere, try something like this
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/WM-Bartleet-Sons-Coffee-Filter/dp/B007SLALSU/
    and use paper filters that you can just chuck in the bin, coffee and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

If you've a kettle you can use an aeropress to make real coffee.

No excuse and no need for claims of Nazis. ;-)

Advertisement