Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania tv damaged

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

So i got a pixmania tv delivered yesterday and box looked fine, then when I was careful to take it out I left the plastic ok it while attaching the vase to prevent smudges on the screen then when I plugged it in and turned it on i noticed the screen was damaged like something had been dropped on it at the top.

I applied for the return and exchange on their website, where they send me out forms to attach and we are tying to organise a pickup time, but we are both full time workers and they can't give us a time outside 9 to 5 for pick up.

Also trying to find a contact number for pixmania is impossible, I want to speak to someone because I'm worried they will try to pin the blame on me for damaging the tv.

Anyone have a similar experience or have any advice or info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

There's a number buried under Sect 13 in their T&Cs, a web search shows his number was previously listed on their contacts page so it's worth trying.
    Our customer services team will be happy to answer your questions any time from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
    • tel 01 659 0282 (National rate)
    • E-Mail : customercare@pixmania.ie
    http://www.pixmania.ie/conditions-generales-24-sp.html

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭_davidsmith_

That worked perfectly thanks man, as soon as the tv arrives in there warehouse a replacement one gets shipped out to me, well hopefully it goes that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

Hi,

This happened a friend and he got a new tv. It's just the time to get a new one out

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭_davidsmith_

Yeah the woman I spoke to said it takes a good bit of time to get the old one back and then the new one out

Advertisement