Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone pre-order MCC or FC4 from Amazon.co.uk?

Options
  • 20-11-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

I pre ordered both back in June. Dispatched on day of release but neither have arrived. Granted, FC4 was only dispatched on Monday, but MCC is now a week late.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I pre ordered both back in June. Dispatched on day of release but neither have arrived. Granted, FC4 was only dispatched on Monday, but MCC is now a week late.

Anyone else have similar issues?

My Halo was dispatched the day before release and it only arrived yesterday.
    If its not with you by tomorrow i'd get on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Thanks a mil! I was hoping to hear something similar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I had to get onto them myself and was told by the rep to wait until tomorrow (20th) but it arrived yesterday.
    It was worth the wait too as it's amazing. Can see myself only playing it and nothing else for the foreseeable future.
    Add me if you're looking for mp players.

GT : Grahamer666

Advertisement