Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about delivery time from the online Lego Store

Options
  • 20-11-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering, from anyone who has ordered from the Lego online site, how long on average does it take to process and ship an order for a boxed item?

I'm hoping to order the Tumbler next month as a Christmas present, but I need it to arrive Christmas week due to the size of the box.

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Rael wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I was wondering, from anyone who has ordered from the Lego online site, how long on average does it take to process and ship an order for a boxed item?

I'm hoping to order the Tumbler next month as a Christmas present, but I need it to arrive Christmas week due to the size of the box.

Thanks,

Ken

If It's in stock you should have it within a week of ordering. I ordered something on a Friday and had it the following Thursday. At christmas you may want to give an extra day or two as there is no knowing how busy both Lego and the postal services will be.

If It's not in stock it's anyone's guess, their estimated restock dates can vary, I had something that wasn't due back in stock until the end today however I got it a week ago.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

If It's in stock you should have it within a week of ordering. I ordered something on a Friday and had it the following Thursday. At christmas you may want to give an extra day or two are there is no knowing how busy both Lego and the postal services will be.

If It's not in stock it's anyone's guess, their estimated restock dates can very, I had something that wasn't due back in stock until the end today however I got it a week ago.

Thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to order around 12th December so, give it a bit of extra time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pmercik

Hi guys,

I would not wait and order it just now. This is a pretty new set and I would not be surprised if it goes out of stock soon. And in that case You might not be able to order it before Christmas.

Cheers,
    Pawel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

As above, DO NOT wait until December 12 to order this set. This has fluctuated between in stock/out of stock since it was released because the demand is so high. Order it now if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Last thing you want to be doing is paying the aftermarket prices!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Thanks for the replies guys, looks like I'll order the Tumbler & Ecto-1 this weekend.

Amazing how quickly this hobby can escalate & become addictive :)

Advertisement