Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you still billing me

Options
  • 20-11-2014 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

I canceled my account and moved house in aug I have rang and sent emails but you are still billing me WHY ?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dogtoffee wrote: »
    I canceled my account and moved house in aug I have rang and sent emails but you are still billing me WHY ?????
    Very sorry to hear this dogtoffee

Please PM me your eircom account number & I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

Very sorry to hear this dogtoffee

Please PM me your eircom account number & I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent Alan thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi dogtoffee

Really sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me the account no & I will look into this.

Thanks

Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

Hi dogtoffee

Really sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me the account no & I will look into this.

Thanks

Ash
    can you get back to me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi dogtoffee

Thanks

Ash
    can you get back to me please
    Hi dogtoffee

Please PM me a contact number I can reach you on and I'll call you

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement