Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugaboo Bee

Options
  • 20-11-2014 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Could mums that have a bugaboo bee tell me their opinions of the pram?
    We have a cameleon at the moment but because my car is quite small I would like to switch to bee. My only concern is that it gets some mixed reviews online some owners love it and the other ones say it was a waste of money so i am a bit confused to say the least :/ so just wanted to see what Irish mammies think of their bee's :)

thanks in advance x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

I love my bee :) it's easy to fold, easy to push, comes in pretty colours, the handle height is good, I've never had complaints about the comfort of the seat. Wouldn't be good for country roads, but it doesn't claim to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Could mums that have a bugaboo bee tell me their opinions of the pram?
    We have a cameleon at the moment but because my car is quite small I would like to switch to bee. My only concern is that it gets some mixed reviews online some owners love it and the other ones say it was a waste of money so i am a bit confused to say the least :/ so just wanted to see what Irish mammies think of their bee's :)

thanks in advance x

I too have a cameleon. I bought it in tony kealys and when I went back to look at getting a stroller (I had my heart on set on a bee) they said I would be better off with an umbrella stroller like a silvercross pop. Do you go for walks? I love my cameleon for walks but leave my maclaren in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dimple_smile

Millem wrote: »
    I too have a cameleon. I bought it in tony kealys and when I went back to look at getting a stroller (I had my heart on set on a bee) they said I would be better off with an umbrella stroller like a silvercross pop. Do you go for walks? I love my cameleon for walks but leave my maclaren in the car.

Thanks for your advise, I have a maclaren as well which, I hate to say, I use more often than cameleon lately, we even took it on holidays with us as I was worried cameleon might get damaged plus with two parts its just too much hassle. I have been thinking of getting the bee ever since we came back as I would like to just have one buggy that's a happy middle between cameleon and maclaren. I have been to TK twice already to have a look at it (even dragged OH with me once, even tho he couldn't care less about what buggy we have) and I have put our cameleon up for sale (will be sad to see it go but its just impractical, glad I got a chance to own one tho). So just wanted to check what bee owners think of their buggies or if they've come accross any problems/faults.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Thanks for your advise, I have a maclaren as well which, I hate to say, I use more often than cameleon lately, we even took it on holidays with us as I was worried cameleon might get damaged plus with two parts its just too much hassle. I have been thinking of getting the bee ever since we came back as I would like to just have one buggy that's a happy middle between cameleon and maclaren. I have been to TK twice already to have a look at it (even dragged OH with me once, even tho he couldn't care less about what buggy we have) and I have put our cameleon up for sale (will be sad to see it go but its just impractical, glad I got a chance to own one tho). So just wanted to check what bee owners think of their buggies or if they've come accross any problems/faults.

Ok, have you looked at the baby jogger city mini? I would get this over the bee as I think it has bigger seat. My OH hates the maclaren!

Advertisement