If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 39LB580V Smart LED TV

Options
  • 20-11-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

How much for the LG 39LB580V Smart LED TV?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lex.

The LG 39LB580 is currently £369.95.

Unfortunately at the moment, LG are completely out of stock with no incoming ETA and we are also out of stock so it could be a few weeks before we get these back in again.

Are you looking at a 39" due to space restrictions as some of the 42" screens are better value ?

Thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Thanks Dave
    Dont really have restrictions in size, current screen is 32" so looked at the 39" as an upgrade
    Other issue is the Vesa bracket on the wall
    Its a fixed 100x200mm mounting and I got an adaptor plate from ebay to upsize to a 200x200mm, which fits the 39" LG TV
    If I go to a 42" LG it needs a 400x400mm mounting
    What kind of lead time are you looking at to have more stock in? Is pre xmas a reality?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Thanks Dave
    Dont really have restrictions in size, current screen is 32" so looked at the 39" as an upgrade
    Other issue is the Vesa bracket on the wall
    Its a fixed 100x200mm mounting and I got an adaptor plate from ebay to upsize to a 200x200mm, which fits the 39" LG TV
    If I go to a 42" LG it needs a 400x400mm mounting
    What kind of lead time are you looking at to have more stock in? Is pre xmas a reality?
    Really difficult to pin our supplier down an a delivery date on this particular model I'm afraid - we have been given'mid-December' as a guide but not guaranteed and we have not been able to fix an exact quantity.

As Dave was suggesting if you could go a little larger we can do the stunning 42LB630 at just £30 more - £399.95:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-42LB630V

If you are concerned about the bracket - I'd include the Sanus VML5 in the package - it normally retails at £49.95 but I can do it with the 42LB630 in a package at just £447 / €569 including delivery - with the VML 5 you will be able to get the TV really snug to the wall which of course you probably wouldn't be able to do with the old racket and an additional adaptor!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Thanks John, hadnt considered the 650 model
    it has the dual play for gaming which could be a nice addition
    Will get back to you shortly

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Thanks John, hadnt considered the 650 model
    it has the dual play for gaming which could be a nice addition
    Will get back to you shortly
    It was the 630 I was suggesting...

Have a peek and see what you think - its well worth the extra £30!

Thanks again,

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.