Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation question

Options
  • 20-11-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all,

Quick question - do only graduates and ticket holders gain entry to the reception following the ceremony? I have asked for a third ticket but won't find out if I get it until a week before. If I don't get it, can the third person still come into the reception or is it only for ticket holders?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

I think it says on the tickets something about retaining them for entry into the reception as well, not just the ceremony. So strictly yes, you need a ticket for the reception as well however I remember walking down to the reception last year with my parents and I don't recall them looking for the tickets again. So it would probably be worth a shot to just walk in the door and try, unless someone can confirm for definite that they do look for the tickets again?

Advertisement