Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness band/watch type thing.

Options
  • 20-11-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

Didn't know whether to post this here or the Android forum, but I thought I'd try here first.
    Looking to get SWMBO something for Christmas, and was thinking about some sort of fitness tracker thing. She does a good bit of running, but only brings her ipod with her as her Galaxy S4 is too bulky. As such, she never monitors anything about her training, and I know she would if she had the gear.

So I'm looking to be pointed in the right direction. I guess the easiest solution would be something that would sync to her S4, and use the built in health app in that. But maybe one of those stand alone Garmin Forerunner yokes would be better?

All and any help appreciated as I haven't a bulls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

garmin forerunner 220 sounds like a good fit. my missus has the 620 and although its great, there are way too many features to use, and its twice the price i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭2009_

FitBit Flex Activity Tracker,

Been using it for the last few months and it does the job, nice and small as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hellodub

Did you get one by now Soarer? Looking for the same for my boyfriend .. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lacke

I can advice you to look at the Safeband. Already buying it. Well, what can I say... rather functional and affordable gear.

Advertisement