Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28 weeks pregnant movement?

Options
  • 20-11-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and never feel my baby kick i would feel a tiny bit of movement but not strong I went to the hospital because I was concerned and everything was normal there was plenty of fluid and plenty of movement heartbeat was 138-141 , am I too anxtious or is this normal!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭mrsWhippy

Do you know where your placenta is? If it's at the front or top, it can really cushion the baby's movement's so you may feel very little until towards the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

This is my second pregnancy, I was a bit worried too as I was almost sure I could feel alot more movement & stronger too first time around but I had my anomoly scan on Tuesday & it showed baby is lying back out & legs inwards so she is kicking in rather than out, she is also kicking into the placenta so that is chshioning alot of the movement. She was v.active on the scan & everything looked well though.
    As always though if your worried pay your GP or hospital a visit, they'd always rather a false alarm than something going wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mama lion

On ds2 placenta was at the front. All the scans showed him bouncing around but I barely felt it. But as said above if you're worried see you gp

Advertisement