Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any American Bully owners here?

• 20-11-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

This thread has been dormant for awhile (couple of years ) so just wondering is there any American bully breeders or owners in ireland

Mod note: this post has been split into its own thread, instead of reawakening an old thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I know someone who has an American Bulldog, hilarious fella, extremely loveable. Though he does have his issues otherwise lol... and yes, I'm referring to the dog here, not the owner!

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Site Banned Posts: 12 Good Buddy

VonVix wrote: »
    I know someone who has an American Bulldog, hilarious fella, extremely loveable. Though he does have his issues otherwise lol...

Yeah know someone who has 2

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

In the thread that the OP was split away from, it was established that an American Bully is an American Bulldog x Staffy.
    As opposed to an American Bully being a shortened nickname for the American Bulldog ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

DBB wrote: »
    In the thread that the OP was split away from, it was established that an American Bully is an American Bulldog x Staffy.
    As opposed to an American Bully being a shortened nickname for the American Bulldog ;)

In that case, I would hope there are no breeders here :o

Advertisement