Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cracked oneplus

• 20-11-2014 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

So my oneplus one fell behind the couch and somehow the screen cracked, anyone know where to get it fixed in ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mac81

hi I just got an invite for a Oneplus but they say they don't ship to Ireland. How did you get yours? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

its been said loads of times in any of the one plus threads. also on boards.
    get a parcel motel account or mailbox.de

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭irelandrover

So my oneplus one fell behind the couch and somehow the screen cracked, anyone know where to get it fixed in ireland?

When i cracked mine i reported it to oneplus and am sending it back to them. was 147 euro total to repair the screen which isnt that bad.

Although I do live in a country that oneplus deliver to. Not sure how returns work if you have to go via parcelmotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shaun Plays Games

When i cracked mine i reported it to oneplus and am sending it back to them. was 147 euro total to repair the screen which isnt that bad.

Although I do live in a country that oneplus deliver to. Not sure how returns work if you have to go via parcelmotel.

Was there much hassle getting in contact with them and how long did it take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Was there much hassle getting in contact with them and how long did it take?

I got in contact with them Tuesday. received an email Wednesday morning asking a few questions. My phone was actually picked up an hour ago by TNT to be returned to Hong Kong. Could have been picked up yesterday but I wasnt available.

They say that it takes 2 weeks to have it back. I must say so far the service is great. its 132 for the screen and 15 euro for labour costs. Postage was completely free.

I had heard terrible things about the customer service but im happy so far. Lets see how long the rest of the process takes.

• Advertisement

I emailed them yesterday and have not gotten a reply yet, what email did you use?

I got in contact with them Tuesday. received an email Wednesday morning asking a few questions. My phone was actually picked up an hour ago by TNT to be returned to Hong Kong. Could have been picked up yesterday but I wasnt available.

They say that it takes 2 weeks to have it back. I must say so far the service is great. its 132 for the screen and 15 euro for labour costs. Postage was completely free.

I had heard terrible things about the customer service but im happy so far. Lets see how long the rest of the process takes.

And also will they reset the phone and lose all your stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Xers

Mac81 wrote: »
    hi I just got an invite for a Oneplus but they say they don't ship to Ireland. How did you get yours? Thanks

You can register at Parcelmotel and give their Antrim address with PM ID and ur name before that as shipping address and your card address/home address as billing address n it will arrive on ur preferred parcelmotel box near u

i emailed them 8 days ago and still havent gotten a reply, anyone have an updates?

Advertisement