Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What CRM package for car salesman ?

Options
  • 20-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I've just started a new job with a volume car sales dealership. The dealership does not operate any CRM software ... They prefer the old school pen and diary method !! In my previous jobs the employers used Kerridge and DBS software systems to keep track of sales etc. If i was to purchase my own CRM package what package would suit best ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

I would have thought that you are looking for a Contact Management System rather than a CRM setup, as you will probably be the only user. I am sure someone on here will have some great free or nearly free solutions for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chantys

I previously worked in a high volume car sales dealership. It's next to near impossible to work without any CRM software we also used DBS and to say it's invaluable is an understatement. Pen and paper doesn't cut it when you have a large volume of working leads, follow up's, appointments and deals all on the go.
    I had a quick look and found Insightly on google apps marketplace.
    Free for up to 3 users could be the way to go!!!!

Advertisement