Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely annoyed angry

Options
  • 20-11-2014 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey there , 
    About a month ago, eircom sales representatives showed up at my door and told me about the services , I said i was interested but not 100% sure about it , so they therefore took my details and told me i would have 48 hours to decide . Within those 48 hours i decided to not go through it and informed eircom of this decision over phone. A week after that i received my account details , so the roller coaster started there , I called eircom AGAIN to inform them that i wanted to cancel and they confirmed that i was down as one of the people who canceled the service . Couple of days after my second time cancelling i received more details as to the payments, details etc. I therefore called eircom once more to cancel AGAIN . They told me I had already cancelled and would not recieve any eircom broadband or any other service and also that i would not have to make any payments as I cancelled it within the 2 week period . 

Now after about 2-3 weeks i have yet received another letter from eircom . This time it is a letter which says "First eircom bill" , after all the cancellation I have received a BILL !! is this a joke !! 
    in the bill it says "Your account is in credit by EUR1.51 CR " 

After all my cancellation and confirmation of cancellation I have just received a BILL from eircom . I am yet to call eircom up and try and report a complaint.

Can any of the representatives on here help me understand the issue here please , thank you. I just want to cancel this service once and for all !! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Johny7070 wrote: »
    Hey there , 
    About a month ago, eircom sales representatives showed up at my door and told me about the services , I said i was interested but not 100% sure about it , so they therefore took my details and told me i would have 48 hours to decide . Within those 48 hours i decided to not go through it and informed eircom of this decision over phone. A week after that i received my account details , so the roller coaster started there , I called eircom AGAIN to inform them that i wanted to cancel and they confirmed that i was down as one of the people who canceled the service . Couple of days after my second time cancelling i received more details as to the payments, details etc. I therefore called eircom once more to cancel AGAIN . They told me I had already cancelled and would not recieve any eircom broadband or any other service and also that i would not have to make any payments as I cancelled it within the 2 week period . 

Now after about 2-3 weeks i have yet received another letter from eircom . This time it is a letter which says "First eircom bill" , after all the cancellation I have received a BILL !! is this a joke !! 
    in the bill it says "Your account is in credit by EUR1.51 CR " 

After all my cancellation and confirmation of cancellation I have just received a BILL from eircom . I am yet to call eircom up and try and report a complaint.

Can any of the representatives on here help me understand the issue here please , thank you. I just want to cancel this service once and for all !! 
    Hi Johny7070
    it can happen in some cases that a bill has been issued before account has been cancelled fully. If you would like to send on your details I can check this and ensure correct status applied here.
    Apologies for any frustration caused.
    Tony

Advertisement