Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo family pass

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Hi i was just wondering if anyone had bought these passes,

I was considering the Annual pass ,168 maybe try and share it or maybe stay with the indiviual pass 112 just wondering which was the better value ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

How many children have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

i dont have any kids just one adult, 2 of us but was going to share it with my sister who has 4 adults in her house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

As long as you are aware that if you use it as a family pass you'll have your pic in your card and your sis will have her pic on her card and just be aware that if your partner wanted to head off alone you'd have to go to get them in and then head off. Only two people can be on the two cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We've been using the family pass for years.
    Its great value as we go regularly. Dont feel so bad only going for an hour when its already paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

that there can be only 2 thanks for replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement