Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert timetable

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hey so i was just looking at the leaving cert timetable for last year and wondering why some subjects(english, irish, history and geography) are marked in red??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

radepoju wrote: »
    hey so i was just looking at the leaving cert timetable for last year and wondering why some subjects(english, irish, history and geography) are marked in red??

There exams that were given extra time than the previous years (I think its 20 minutes extra) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

coolerboy wrote: »
    There exams that were given extra time than the previous years (I think its 20 minutes extra) :)

Out of curiosity, is that due to error corrections on the paper at the start of the exam yeah?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Magnate wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, is that due to error corrections on the paper at the start of the exam yeah?

No, it's an extra 20 minutes for each exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

spurious wrote: »
    No, it's an extra 20 minutes for each exam.

Just for no reason? Will it be the same this year?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It was brought in a couple of years ago I think. It will be the same.

Actually it's a lot longer ago than I thought:
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/students-to-get-extra-20-minutes-for-exams-26127181.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement