Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midland precision guns

Options
  • 21-11-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of getting my barrel threaded,have had a recommendation from a 3rd party of the above.
    Anyone use them ?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting my barrel threaded,have had a recommendation from a 3rd party of the above.
    Anyone use them ?
    Hi Grizzly ,they built 1st & 2nd place rifles in the European f-open championships last year .....i think that is a first in Ireland & Uk for gunsmithing .They know their stuff !
    Regards ,Tomcat.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭steyrman

Rang him about getting a rifle rebarreled 5 weeks ago told him what I wanted and he agreeded heard nothing since bought a gun lately not worth the effort unless it's something can't be bought or special twist IMO

Advertisement