Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Tortilla Chips

Options
  • 21-11-2014 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin stocking blue corn tortilla chips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

What brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

What brand?

Any.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Do you mean tortilla chips that are coloured blue? Or ones that come in a blue bag? Your query doesn't make any sense to me as it is :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Faith wrote: »
    Do you mean tortilla chips that are coloured blue? Or ones that come in a blue bag? Your query doesn't make any sense to me as it is :confused:.

They're made with blue corn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The only place I have seen those recently has, randomly, been TK Maxx in the Ilac centre, right beside the tills with all the sweets. The only thing was the bags looked *battered* and they might have been blue tortilla confetti inside. If I was looking I'd drop up to Picado Mexico and ask there, they might be able to sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They're made with blue corn.

Ah! Never heard of them before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Faith wrote: »
    Ah! Never heard of them before now.

OVCO1.jpg -> bk_cnchipb01h.jpg

They seem to be very rare here, but I've seen them in other countries. They have a slightly different texture to regular tortillas (at least the one's I tried did), almost chewier. I quite like them.

Advertisement