If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Smart TV price please!

Options
  • 21-11-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Folks,
    Can you please advise on your euro price on a 55" LG LB700V Smart TV delivered to Co. Meath?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

macker64 wrote: »
    Folks,
    Can you please advise on your euro price on a 55" LG LB700V Smart TV delivered to Co. Meath?
    Macker,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay - I'm having a bit of a hectic week, apologies!

We don't stock that model - I think it may be a Super Sheds exclusive model so we cannot get our grubby paws on it I'm afraid

....we do however stock the 55LB730 and that model is almost exactly the same but it has LG's 800Hz motion processing - its normally £949.95 / €1299.99 - but I'm happy to go to £839/ €1149.99 - and of course we would include our 5 year warranty and delivery as ever is included in the euro price.

Have a look here and give us a shout if we can assist:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200517-55lb730v.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.