Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which would you go for?

Options
  • 21-11-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I am either going to go for a HTC m8 pay 99 on a 30 a month deal or else Samsung galaxy s4 mini and Samsung 7inch tablet pay 49 and 30 a month plan.

If I go for the HTC i will probably go for tablet as well as I dont have a laptop and they look handy for Netflix. Would a 7inch be ok or should i go for a 10inch?

Appreciate any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

If I go for the HTC any one know any good deals going for tablets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I am either going to go for a HTC m8 pay 99 on a 30 a month deal or else Samsung galaxy s4 mini and Samsung 7inch tablet pay 49 and 30 a month plan.

If I go for the HTC i will probably go for tablet as well as I dont have a laptop and they look handy for Netflix. Would a 7inch be ok or should i go for a 10inch?

Appreciate any advice
    I'd buy an m8 and a chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭imokyrok

I bought the HTC mini in august and it has already spent two weeks in repair and now will have to go back again. Problems with inaudible calls, dropping calls, dropping wifi, text input and screen calibration. Previously I and other members of my family have had samsung phones and never a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

imokyrok wrote: »
    I bought the HTC mini in august and it has already spent two weeks in repair and now will have to go back again. Problems with inaudible calls, dropping calls, dropping wifi, text input and screen calibration. Previously I and other members of my family have had samsung phones and never a problem.

I could say the same about Samsung tbh.

Advertisement