Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports channels

Options
  • 21-11-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I'll be moving to a new house in Meath in the new year and will consider switching to Eircom eFibre and TV.
    I currently use Magnet and Sky in Dublin for Broadband/TV.

Can you confirm that you only offer an add-on for Sky Sports 1 & 2?
    Why do you not provide Sky Sports 3 & 4?

This would be a deal breaker for me as 3 & 4 show quite a few of the rugby games, which is the main reason I subscribe to it in the first place.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

rodge123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I'll be moving to a new house in Meath in the new year and will consider switching to Eircom eFibre and TV.

This would be a deal breaker for me as 3 & 4 show quite a few of the rugby games, which is the main reason I subscribe to it in the first place.

Thanks
    Hi rodge123
    I am afraid that Sky Sports 3 & 4 are not yet available. I can understand that following rugby these would be important.
    I have asked about possibility of having these channels but no information available yet.

I would imagine that the reasons for not having some channels would be down to agreement with Sky or any other channel owner.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭rodge123

Hi Guys

Thanks
    Hi rodge123
    I am afraid that Sky Sports 3 & 4 are not yet available. I can understand that following rugby these would be important.
    I have asked about possibility of having these channels but no information available yet.

I would imagine that the reasons for not having some channels would be down to agreement with Sky or any other channel owner.

Tony
    Thanks Tony

Give me a buzz if you find out when they may become available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys

Thanks
    Hi rodge123

Tony
    Thanks Tony

Give me a buzz if you find out when they may become available.
    Hi rodge123

We'll make a number of announcements as soon as more channels are added, I'll also do my best to update users who have queried this too

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement