Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate snow glow elsa

Options
  • 21-11-2014 12:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭

Was just queuing this morning in smyths toy store in jervis treet from 9am.reached the counter after queuing for 15 mins to be told a) just sold out b) would not have got the toy as the first 40 people in the queue got a ticket to get it that no one else was aware of.

My lovely 5 year old :mad:daughter will be getting something else i think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Just reserved one in Wexford. They had 4. Keep an eye on the Argos stock checker page. Gives you all the shops at once.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

eh, 61.99 sterling on amazon i don't think so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭titchy

I seen a post on after hours earlier on by Un Croissant…they had one reserved in Wexford that they no longer needed.
    Maybe you could see if the reservation its still available.

From what Ive read, people are getting into fist fights over the things….May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

happens every year with something. couple yrs ago my DD wanted something specific that was the " trend " that year. couldnt get it anywhere so had " Santa " leave a note in her stocking explaining that the elves had run out of materials as so many children wanted the same thing & he would be a bit late delivering it... ended up getting it couple days after christmas & dd was delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

My parents still tell the tale of tracking down He-Man's Battlecat back in the day.

Worth watching 'Jingle All the Way' for tips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

My Mum queued for hours very early one December morning for Tracy island from The Thunderbirds for my brother. They still have it in their house and I'm hoping my son will play with it one day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

A parent of a child in my class told me that she drove two years ago from cavan to Waterford for a Niall -one direction doll. Cavan to Waterford!!!!
    Went into playroom few days after Christmas and poor Nialler was lying unused and unloved in the corner.
    If you get it, you get it but if you don't I'm sure your little one will still have a fabulous Christmas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

In the end, i ordered one on amazon from america for 46 dollars and 20 dollars delivery.
    should be due soon for xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭skallywag

murphyaii wrote: »
    In the end, i ordered one on amazon from america for 46 dollars and 20 dollars delivery.
    should be due soon for xmas

You may have to possibly add a few more dollars for the duty if customs get their hands on it ...

Advertisement