Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision postage

Options
  • 21-11-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

I pre-ordered a ps4 game from xtravision on the 3/11/14 and the game was released on the 18/11/14. I then received an email on the 19th to say it had been posted however I have yet to receive it.

Has anyone had a similar issue with xtravision or what are the usual waiting times for delivery??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If it was posted in Ireland, then probably 2 working days for delivery. So if they posted (and made the post) on the 19th, then I'd be anticipating today.

Do they give anticipated delivery wait times on their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hally_89

dudara wrote: »
    If it was posted in Ireland, then probably 2 working days for delivery. So if they posted (and made the post) on the 19th, then I'd be anticipating today.

Do they give anticipated delivery wait times on their website?

They say for pre-orders they try to get it out for day of release. Normal orders they say they will have dispatched within 2-3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,052 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Hally_89 wrote: »
    They say for pre-orders they try to get it out for day of release. Normal orders they say they will have dispatched within 2-3 days.

That's just when they get it in the post.

Two days is perfectly normal, if it hasn't arrived by say Wednesday then consider contacting them.

Advertisement