Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 22nd November

• 21-11-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭

Not a bad days racing tomorrow. ;)

The New One, Fixed Brush Hurdle and The Betfair Chase at Haydock.

Faugheen and the Amlin Chase at Ascot.

Ballycasey and Don Poli at Gowran Park.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

Johner wrote: »
    Not a bad days racing tomorrow. ;)

The New One, Fixed Brush Hurdle and The Betfair Chase at Haydock.

Faugheen and the Amlin Chase at Ascot.

Ballycasey and Don Poli at Gowran Park.

yeah johner, great racing to look forward to. I love that haydock meeting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

2.25 Dara Tango 14/1

Last run over hurdles two years ago in a grade 3 where he was 4th beaten a length with Our Vinnie, Rule the World and Busty brown in front of him.

Has shook off the cobwebs with a win on the flat a few weeks ago.

Long time off but 14/1 looks decent e/w.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Had a decent bet on Taquin De Saouil tomorrow at Haydock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not gonna see any racing tomo so not gonna have any bets, but looks some serious racing.
    Ground at Haydock gonna be heavy, Menorah might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I have been on a nasty run. Really rotten. If I pick one out and back it, it gets stuffed or an ew double, one wins, one 2nd which makes a hell of a difference. Sept, October and November has been losing months with little to cheer. But the jumps season is settling down now. Time to make cash....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Venetia Williams should be in for a big day tomorrow with a good few out on fresh runs. Yard is bang in form too. Moujik Borget, Emporers Choice and Zamdy Man at Haydock at nice prices too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fancy Katkeau in the fixed brush at haydock. He beat big easy last weekend and there was a decent gap to the third. Hobbs horses were spot on last weekend so this yoke might not be too burdened by the mandatory 5lb penalty. Lightly raced ex French horse, which pipe seems to like getting into his yard. Might blow up after last week , a tricky ould content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Dunston wrote: »
    Venetia Williams should be in for a big day tomorrow with a good few out on fresh runs. Yard is bang in form too. Moujik Borget, Emporers Choice and Zamdy Man at Haydock at nice prices too.

I'm hearing Venetia can't make it tomorrow due to droidy being balls deep in her.

Here are my bets for today.....slattsy stop that sniggering.

1euro lucky 15
    Katkeau @15/2. -2.25 hay
    Fox appeal@7/1. -2.05 asc
    History book@5/1. -2.35 ling
    Fair value@6/1. -3.10 ling

10euro win
    Brick red @ 5/1. -3.15 hay

10 euro win
    Saskias dream@10/1. -3.45 ling

I didn't have a bet in the betfair,was going to lump on silvianaco but decided just to enjoy the race,no bet.

That's my lot for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Big Easy @ 10/1 - 3lbs better off with Katkeau and travelled brilliantly in last weeks race. Trainer in obvious form and jockey riding more winners than Rod Stewart!

Cue Card @ 9/2 - small bet as can't have Silvi after Charlie Hall (shocking even allowing for fitness & track distance) and while I really like TDS, he's still got a bit to prove for me given today's prohibitive price. Can't trust Menorah, don't like Dynaste over 3m and Harry Topper will be lapped. Could see TDS winning but even though I don't think Cue Card is a real stayer, given his class and the prices I'll chance a small bet on last years winner.

Gowan

Wounded Warrior @ 3/1 - Meade adores the horse, while well beaten lto form behind Shanahans Turn, form is decent and I just gave Don Poli as the lazy type who could get found out over 2m4 fto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    2.25 Dara Tango 14/1

Last run over hurdles two years ago in a grade 3 where he was 4th beaten a length with Our Vinnie, Rule the World and Busty brown in front of him.

Has shook off the cobwebs with a win on the flat a few weeks ago.

Long time off but 14/1 looks decent e/w.

3rd at 20/1 jumped well and got tired late on. I think this horse has a decent race in him

Here are my bets for today.....slattsy stop that sniggering.

1euro lucky 15
    Katkeau @15/2. -2.25 hay
    Fox appeal@7/1. -2.05 asc
    History book@5/1. -2.35 ling
    Fair value@6/1. -3.10 ling

10euro win
    Brick red @ 5/1. -3.15 hay

10 euro win
    Saskias dream@10/1. -3.45 ling

I didn't have a bet in the betfair,was going to lump on silvianaco but decided just to enjoy the race,no bet.

That's my lot for today.

not a sausage:(

Advertisement