Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ostrich Meat

Options
  • 21-11-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello!

I'm looking to source some good ostrich and speciality meats in the Dublin area. Would prefer not to have to travel too far if possible - I work in city centre south side and live in Dublin 15. Am willing to travel though, I'm just being lazy!!

If anyone has some tasty and interesting recipes they're also welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Downeys in terenure will sort you out
    Brideenie wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm looking to source some good ostrich and speciality meats in the Dublin area. Would prefer not to have to travel too far if possible - I work in city centre south side and live in Dublin 15. Am willing to travel though, I'm just being lazy!!

If anyone has some tasty and interesting recipes they're also welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City from F&D.

tHB

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Saw some in LIDL the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Used to get it from terenure too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Brideenie

Thanks all! Will try the place in Terenure and Lidl - it's a favourite of mine :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement