Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Refubd Due

Options
  • 21-11-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭

Having posted in a different thread I just realised that I don't think I ever actually received a refund due when an account was closed last year! Had a lot on and it completely slipped my mind!

Can this be checked and confirmed please via a PM please?

GM228

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

GM228 wrote: »
    Having posted in a different thread I just realised that I don't think I ever actually received a refund due when an account was closed last year! Had a lot on and it completely slipped my mind!

GM228
    Hi GM228
    Yes can you PM account number?
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

GM228

Hi GM228

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your acc no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Hi GM228

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your acc no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

PM sent!

GM228

Sent a PM last week to Alan and this week to Aisling and no response?

Please confirm you have details and will PM me back ASAP please!

GM228

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sent a PM last week to Alan and this week to Aisling and no response?

Please confirm you have details and will PM me back ASAP please!

GM228
    Hi GM228

I see you had PM'd Tony & Ash - apologies for the delays in getting back to you.

I do see that a credit had been arranged to the value of €82.80 - This was sent by cheque to the address registered with the account on the 17/12/13

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi GM228

I see you had PM'd Tony & Ash - apologies for the delays in getting back to you.

I do see that a credit had been arranged to the value of €82.80 - This was sent by cheque to the address registered with the account on the 17/12/13

Thanks
    Al

PM sent Alan, please respond via PM!

GM228

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi GM228

Thanks
    Al

PM sent Alan, please respond via PM!

GM228
    Just responded GM228

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement