Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a printer

Options
  • 21-11-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right thread, if not, apologies.

I'm looking for a printer/scanner that is low cost and is relatively easy to source cheap refilled cartridges for. Don't need massive print quality, as most of the work is just b & w documents. Something reliable and cost effective.

I've looked at a number of printers in Tesco, and tried to find cheap ink for them, but found it difficult to find cartridges of the right model. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I got a Canon MG3550 printer a couple of weeks ago from PC World.

It was €115 for the printer, an extra multipack of cartridges and an extended guarantee for 3 years (or maybe it was 5 years).

I couldnt find a better deal in Harvey Normans, Argos or online!

So far am happy with the printer quality and speed, can be a bit noisey. The only problem I have is that you have to load the paper when you want to use it. Other printers store the paper internally. But as I have to turn the printer on anyway, I just load it then!

Edit - Sorry just noticed how old this thread is, but maybe someone else might get use out of the information!!

Advertisement