Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap destinations: 3 lads going on short party holiday?

• 21-11-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Me and my closest friends are planning what to do for a 6th year holiday once we are done the leaving cert. There will be 3-4 of us going, any suggestions? Thanks for any help!

-we are all male
    -obviously looking for a good social scene (alcohol women banter)
    -should be as cheap as possible (including flight tickets etc)
    -should be somewhere abroad, and short (week or so) to cut costs and give us more time to work part-time before we start college
    -i like hot springs
    -i am a fluent russian, romanian and english speaker, and all 3 of us do Spanish

-personally, i prefer western cultures but obviously most of the criteria i provided can be found far more easily in easern countries
    -cheap adrenalin rushes would be a boon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sardino

Usual destinations are Magaluf, Greek islands, Croatian islands & Canary islands. They'd all be close on price I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Lithuania - Vilnius is a great little city. Some of the best lagers I've ever drank & cheap too, cheap food
    Some of the best looking women as well
    Most people speak English in Vilnius but also speak Russian so you should be ok there as well
    Flights not too expensive if you book in advance
    Like anywhere it can be dodgy if you go to wrong area or meet wrong people but for the most part quite safe

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sardino

I'd recommend Lisbon or Barcelona if you weren't going for the standard drinking destination. Both very cheap & great nightlife.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭romakarol

Question:
    Which of these places have free all-night club entry if any? So that predrinking, then leaving to get meore in tou cheap is possible:
    -magaluf, kavos, malia?

Or where can you re-enter after paying in (using wristabands/tatoos whatever).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Prague or Riga in Latvia

• Advertisement
Advertisement