Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tore my jeans and can't get back to shop

• 21-11-2014 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

sara1 wrote: »

Lately? Yet you bought a pair of jeans from them all the same? :confused:

I have a solution that would get you two pairs, but it's on the dodgy side, so I won't post it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sara1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Pm sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Zara stitching isn't great. I had to repair it couple of times after buying from them. Their tailoring can be crap too. It's just that they have very nice designs and their materials are marginally better than the dross UK brands in the same price range are selling. So I still buy from them but in the knowledge that I will probably need thread and needle every so often. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ring the store, and explain what happened. They might help out.

Did you pay by card or cash? If you paid by card, then your bank statement can act as proof of purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

OP I know they have an online shop. So maybe phone them and explain your problem. They offer to pay for your return by post. I know everything from Zara has 2 codes. One for the price and another for the item to reduce fraudulent returns. I think they can just enter the tag on the item into the computer and see when it was purchased.

Do you have any friends or relatives that you post them to in Dublin if it fails and ask them to return them for you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I had a similar problem with New Look recently so I emailed them to explain. They replied saying that due to the item being faulty I had 6 months to return it and as I paid with card I could use my bank statement as proof. When I did get in to the store I just showed them that email and my statement (which was just a screenshot of my online banking app) and, except for a rude assistant, everything was sorted just fine.

Advertisement