Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV writing services

Options
  • 21-11-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

My CV is rubbish. I'm after a bit of a career change and I've worked in a couple of different industries.

Trying to get all the stuff I've done on paper and sounding well is like pulling teeth.

Has anyone tried a CV writing service? Are there any good ones in Ireland?

If you have used one and found it useful can you please send me the details and approx price?

Much obliged!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Noisin

Used sli nua carrers, there based all over but have office in Dublin, Aoife Pendergast was the writing who re wrote the Cv have to say found them excellent, really happy with the results and have been called for interview since, it cost a bit can't remember exactly also did the interview skills as great believer in you get out of what you put in. Must commend them on condensing my CV and making it very sharp and to the point. Would have no hesitation recommending them. Looked into a few but choose these and was happy with results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Noisin wrote: »
    Used sli nua carrers, there based all over but have office in Dublin, Aoife Pendergast was the writing who re wrote the Cv have to say found them excellent, really happy with the results and have been called for interview since, it cost a bit can't remember exactly also did the interview skills as great believer in you get out of what you put in. Must commend them on condensing my CV and making it very sharp and to the point. Would have no hesitation recommending them. Looked into a few but choose these and was happy with results.

They are doing a 1hour workshop next month for free.
    Meed to email them to book

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Noisin

A 'workshop' what does that entail? Easy enough gather info on how to write the perfect CV, had all that, have a pretty good CV as have excellent experience but just wanted someone to re write it save me the tedious job of doing it, must say no comparison to what I would have done myself, but ya would be interested to hear what's the workshop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

They are telling people how to make a good cv & cover letter.
    Also giving out a resource pack on job hunting etc

im sure you can talk to them when you're there about getting a cv done

http://www.slinuacareers.com/

Advertisement