Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Canin Dog food deals

Options
  • 21-11-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any suppliers online of royal canin dog food that do better deals than bricks and mortar stores..
    Had been purchasing from Agribarn over past 18 months or so at great prices €120 for 3 X 12kg bags delivered, but they appear to not be suppling dog food anymore as ther web site shows only 8 different types of dog food and they are all out of stock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Breed or adult bags?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Davy wrote: »
    Breed or adult bags?

Have been getting golden retriever adult since he was 18 months (He is 4 now) so would like to stay on that. That price in shops though is made money

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Berberis wrote: »
    Anyone know of any suppliers online of royal canin dog food that do better deals than bricks and mortar stores..
    Had been purchasing from Agribarn over past 18 months or so at great prices €120 for 3 X 12kg bags delivered, but they appear to not be suppling dog food anymore as ther web site shows only 8 different types of dog food and they are all out of stock

Try zooplus.de - go onto it on google chrome and it translates the page for you. 2 for €89 but there is a discount code you can buy once off and get 8% off all orders for 3 yrs or something so after the first order it works out same as what you usually pay

dublin8681 wrote: »
    Try zooplus.de - go onto it on google chrome and it translates the page for you. 2 for €89 but there is a discount code you can buy once off and get 8% off all orders for 3 yrs or something so after the first order it works out same as what you usually pay

Cheers for that.
    I don't have chrome on this old lap top of mine, so will have to try that out in work during my lunch tomorrow. We have chrome on the pc's there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Better off using zooplus.co.uk.
    Same company but along with the annual 5% off you can buy, if you type in STOCK-UP in the discount code box you get another few quid off.

They also do orijen if you can afford it, and Taste of the Wild, both free from corn and wheat fillers, and don't use animal derivatives, ie hooves, brain, eyes etc.

• Advertisement

Hoboo wrote: »
    Same company but along with the annual 5% off you can buy, if you type in STOCK-UP in the discount code box you get another few quid off.

They also do orijen if you can afford it, and Taste of the Wild, both free from corn and wheat fillers, and don't use animal derivatives, ie hooves, brain, eyes etc.

Cheers will try that also.
    Great day today on BA for me.
    Setanta for a €1 for December.
    Tips on cut price dog food
    All I need now is to find a good price for a sewing machine or/and an overlocker and I have my Hat-trick

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Hoboo wrote: »

On the zooplus.de you can use sammelbesteller ( their version of the stockup code) so you get that plus the 8%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Advertisement