Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xmas 2014 Group Buy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Payment made.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Wigsy

Happy to switch to that. Payment made. Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

adrian522 wrote: »
    I think yours was a bank transfer though? This person sent via paypal, name is Shane C*****

Ah ****e that was me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ah ****e that was me

Thought so, I'd actually just sent you a PM!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just waiting on one more person, if I don't hear back by Tuesday I'll have remove his order. There next roast day is Wednesday so we will get it roasted by then.

James_R wrote: »
    Payment on the way to you now Adrian - thanks a million!

Are we all meeting somewhere to collect? (and taste?)

I've asked 3FE if I can get it delivered there as it will be easier than everyone having to come to my house but if not I'm sure we could arrange a tasting.

Would anyone be around for such an event next weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If its this weekend 13/14th depending on the time I should be available.

Yeah, would need to be that weekend I reckon, either Saturday or Sunday morning if people were interested.

Great ..

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Yeah I should be a round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭James_R

Yeah I'd be able to pop in on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CarlLedge

I'm away this weekend unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭jdburkedjburke

I would be available on Saturday morning but away on Sunday

I should be around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭just-joe

Hello, I am not in Dublin this weekend either unfortunately.

Will the coffee arrive by this weekend? That's fast!

Well, that's a big question. I'm not sure to be honest, could be the following week alright before we get it.

I've paid for it now just waitng for it to be roasted and posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Roast and post makes a good chant

ROAST and POST!

ROAST and POST!

ROAST and POST!

ROAST and POST!
    ROAST and POST!
    ROAST and POST!

Are they here yet?

Quick update, our coffee left Koppi in Sweden yesterday afternoon and as of 04:30 this morning was departing Copenhagen in Denmark. No update since then but with a little luck we could have it by tomorrow evening.

Quick update, our coffee left Koppi in Sweden yesterday afternoon and as of 04:30 this morning was departing Copenhagen in Denmark. No update since then but with a little luck we could have it by tomorrow evening.

Latest update was that it was leaving Belgium at 2am, however no sign of it arriving today so it looks like no coffee for the weekend. This is looking like some well traveled coffee when it finally arrives.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote:
    Latest update was that it was leaving Belgium at 2am, however no sign of it arriving today so it looks like no coffee for the weekend. This is looking like some well traveled coffee when it finally arrives.

the good news is the coffee is in Dublin, the bad news is that dhl won't let me have it until Monday.

for logistics I live in kimmage and work in clonskeagh. let me know when you can collect it. if you can't get to either location I can leave yours in 3fe for you to collect I would imagine.

Adrian

Just waiting for new off duty for next week when i know i will be in touch.

It may be wednesday before I can collect mine if thats ok.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

raytaxi, would you mind lifting mine and I can spin over to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Cheers Adrian. I'll collect in clonskeagh on Tues provided you get it on Monday okay. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Hi Adrian,

Could I pick up in Kimmage if that's okay with you? I'll get in touch when you receive the order and can take it from there. Cheers

• Advertisement

Mr Magnolia yeah thats not a problem will do that.

I can pick mine up from kimmage as well

I can pick up for anyone who might live in North kildare/near celbridge

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

In Stillorgan so will collect in Clonskeagh.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

the good news is the coffee is in Dublin, the bad news is that dhl won't let me have it until Monday.

for logistics I live in kimmage and work in clonskeagh. let me know when you can collect it. if you can't get to either location I can leave yours in 3fe for you to collect I would imagine.

Would love to pick up from 3fe but only if you're going over there anyway. Not in any rush, whatever suits your own schedule.

Thanks again for organising this, dead excited now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Clonskeagh would be great Adrian. Will jog over some lunch-time if that suits? Don't want to put you out, so whatever works best for you timing wise is grand by me.

• Advertisement

Thanks lads, I'll send out pms with addresses and contact details in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭just-joe

Morning lovely coffee people,

Adrian if it was possible to pick up from 3FE that would be great. Thanks very much.

Lads, I haven't heard anything from 3FE, I'll mail them again but for the moment I haven't heard from them.

Everyone should have a PM from me with contact details, let me know if you don't have one.

Cheers Adrian. Do you know if they bagged these into individual bags (e.g. 250g), or should we bring some bags along?!

I'd hope they are in separate bags, I'll let you know once I get my hands on them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Raging I missed out on this. Must look at this part of the forum more often!

coffee is here now, they didn't have my name on the box so I had to hunt it down, not easy to explain to workmates why you've ordered 72 bags of coffee.

Edit: They are all in seperate bags as expected.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Collected. Thanks Adrian.

Lads, it doesn't look like 3FE will be an option as I haven't heard from them since.

If anyone wants to collect this evening I'll be at home from around 6.30 or 6:45 until shortly before 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Collected - Thanks Adrian; really appreciate all your work to make this happen in such a smooth manner.

Lads, it doesn't look like 3FE will be an option as I haven't heard from them since.

If anyone wants to collect this evening I'll be at home from around 6.30 or 6:45 until shortly before 8.

Lads, I'm heading out now so won't be in for the rest of the evening.

If ye want to pick up from my office can you let me know and I will bring in your coffee.

If you are coming out to Kimmage I'll be in most of tomorrow evening.

I won't be around Thursday night either so if possible try and get your coffee collected tomorrow

+1 thanks a million. Really looking forward to giving this a try in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Clonskeagh is in Dublin?! Well you learn something new.... Never being out that way, no car either.

How far of a walk is it from Donnybrook? Do Dublin bikes go out that far, might run out tomorrow...

You around town at all this weekend? I'm in no rush tbh.

it's seriously about 10 mins walk from donybrook. I can meet you there if you like.

Adrian raytaxi here I'm hoping to collect this tomorrow around 12ish if thats ok mine and Mr Magnolia as well if jdburke wants I can bring his to dundalk if it suits him.

jdburke has collected his already. I'll bring the rest in though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I'll let you know before I pop out anyhow, more than likely tomorrow during lunch hours.

Collected last night and just to say a massive Thanks to Adrian for organizing

• Advertisement

Collected mine today, another Thanks to Adrian for going to the trouble of organising.

Advertisement