Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that RPG

Options
  • 22-11-2014 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭

I played a brilliant RPG once on pc or maybe 360 that the rest of the internet thought was only about 5-6 out of 10. It was a third person hack and slash but about a third of the way in you gained the ability to morph into a dragon and it made the whole thing ridiculously good fun, cannot find the fecking thing now, anyone know what it was?

I remember attacking an old galleon lying on its side on a reef, a big island that was all one big puzzle run by a mad ghost, a huge tower on some cliffs that would kill you if you flew near it in dragon form, dont know what it was called but it was an overlooked classic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Divinity?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Looks like it was! I think I need to go replay it, it really was something special and Metacritic says it got better reviews than I remember.

What was the one for the PS2 where you were a woman that rode a dragon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Panzer Dragoon ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Divinity 2 for sure. I thought it got a bit dull after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Thargor wrote: »
    Looks like it was! I think I need to go replay it, it really was something special and Metacritic says it got better reviews than I remember.

What was the one for the PS2 where you were a woman that rode a dragon?

Drakan: the ancient gates

Advertisement