Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good not too pricey monitor?

Options
  • 22-11-2014 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭

I have a 15.4" laptop. I do a lot of AutoCad & Photoshop on it. I need a big screen to attach. Use as dual, ye know set up the UI on the laptop screen and have Photoshop fill the big screen kinda thing.

Budget is 200 sterling, 250 euros probably. First question first, explain 4k? I have full HD display on my laptop at the mo, I take it, it would be pointless getting a 4k display or does my hardware matter? I'd splash out extra for that if possibles.

Anyway, I hate bad quality. I LOVE Samsung. I want a sexy HD screen, with really good sexy picture quality. The biggest I've seen within budget was 27", is that just too big? Thinking 23/24" might be more suitable.

Know anything I can get? Cheers.

Advertisement