Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How/Where to buy smoke bombs in Ireland?

• 22-11-2014 5:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking to purchase some smoke bombs/canisters, Can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of any sites I can order these off or any shops I can buy them from in Dublin? Would be a great help, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

2 second Google search for 'smoke bomb Ireland' gives:

http://www.jokeshop.ie/large-smoke-bombs-2pk-2/

You could also ask for recommendations on the Airsoft Forum here on boards. Commonly used in Airsoft skirmishes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

backwards man or arthur daley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

There is a website in poland who does these cheaply delivers fast,they sell lots of antifa stuff(flads,banners,smoke bombs,flares etc). Also a shop in dun laoigre,near tge port,sells flares and smoke bombs,its a boating shop! You would have better luck asking on a football forum( league of ireland) or the boating/sailing forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

are you going to trow it at a garda station in westport

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Try the Sinn Fein surplus store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Or shove it up joan burtons @rse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

How/Where to buy smoke bombs in Ireland?

Is that you Enda? It will take more than smoke bombs to hide you from the people.

Advertisement