Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 12 match day thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Nothing but red arrows! Back out of the top 100K AGAIN!

41 for the week leaves me at 130K:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ended on 48 points and up 148 places :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

39 (-4) drops me from 7k to 14k :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Rose 50 places to 730th rank now. Actually fell a couple of places in Ireland though back to 60 :pac:

EDIT: I think it really sums up the gameweek when I see that my score of 46 was 1.6m ranked yet I somehow managed to rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

42 (-4) drops me from 40k to 58k.

Lads, if ever there was proof that this GW was the devil, my overall points are now at 666.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

SantryRed wrote: »
    Rose 50 places to 730th rank now. Actually fell a couple of places in Ireland though back to 60 :pac:

EDIT: I think it really sums up the gameweek when I see that my score of 46 was 1.6m ranked yet I somehow managed to rise.

46 saw me drop 400 places! Weird ranking anomaly there! What was your GW ranking? Mine was 1,456,871 were you really 1.6m??

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭internet_user

46 points sees me drop about 300 places at 52k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

km79 wrote: »
    the guys with the highest scores in my main league 63 62 and 60
    do not have aguero or Costa. none of them
    frontlines were wellbeck long bony
    berhainho pelle sahko
    pelle lukaku Naismith !
    next best had Costa ayoze pelle
    my front line of Costa aguero Rooney meant my mid is weak and without baines playing I got a score of 33
    its seems crazy but I am almost certainly selling costa for bony .
    one goal no bonus again and I won't captain him for next few weeks
    bony will match him and I'll upgrade tadic to haz and a Wilson to azpil
    GW rank 2.97 million YIKES

I'm in the same boat! (scored 34)

Dropped from overall 1.5k to 2.7k

Had plenty of injuries and frontline didnt perform neither did my expensive mids or my defender.

Not too worry tho, I'm in a fantastic overall position and my fall of only 1.2k places after such a terrible week implies that not many of the chasing pack in behind had great weeks either!

Overall the big guns will fire and they will put distance between the majority

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

jimmii wrote: »
    46 saw me drop 400 places! Weird ranking anomaly there! What was your GW ranking? Mine was 1,456,871 were you really 1.6m??

Sorry, I was the same ranking as you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

53 (-4) points. I now have 2 injured players and 3 doubtful, I really should not have used my wildcard so early.

Advertisement