Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis or Rugby game for PS4

Options
  • 22-11-2014 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a tennis game or rugby game out for the PS4??? Or is there one coming out??

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Rugby 15 was released yesterday for PS4 though initial reviews are not good. Not sure about tennis game but I'm sure EA or someone will release one soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Rugby 15 was released yesterday for PS4 though initial reviews are not good. Not sure about tennis game but I'm sure EA or someone will release one soon enough.

Rugby not due in the UK and here until january afaik, but ya reviews have been less then promising..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Rugby not due in the UK and here until january afaik, but ya reviews have been less then promising..

Cheers folks!

I will just buy it anyway I think when it does get here! I doubt a tennis game would be too good either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

bennyl10 wrote: »

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/rugby-15/cid=EP4008-CUSA01006_00-RUGBY15DISCDIGIT?smcid=pdc:ie-en:pdc-ps4-home:ps%20store:null:null

Might not be in the shops but you can download it right now.

Cheers :)

I have a stupid question but bear with me as I am new to the PS4. If I download it I will have game on my PS4 is it? What's the point in buying games anymore if you can just download them?

Is their some type of disadvantage to downloading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I doubt a tennis game would be too good either!

I don't know about that. I've played good tennis games on other systems so don't see why it would be different for the PS4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I have a stupid question but bear with me as I am new to the PS4. If I download it I will have game on my PS4 is it? What's the point in buying games anymore if you can just download them?

Is their some type of disadvantage to downloading?

The main disadvantage is you can't trade them in.
    They are generally dearer than store bought and the price doesn't come down too quick either.

F1ngers wrote: »
    The main disadvantage is you can't trade them in.
    They are generally dearer than store bought and the price doesn't come down too quick either.

I presume the game is the actual same though? I am not missing anything there?

So do people generally not download games?

Era I never trade games in anyway I suppose! After the result today against Australia not sure I can wait until Feb!

So do people generally not download games?

I wouldn't from the Irish store

lertsnim wrote: »
    I wouldn't from the Irish store

What does that mean?? Again I am a PS4 dummy!

• Advertisement

It means that i wouldn't buy online from the Irish Playstation Network store. Other countries are cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

What does that mean?? Again I am a PS4 dummy!

i've downloaded a lot of PS4 games from the store and I only get games I like so won't be trading them in anyway.

But recently I set up a US PSN account on my PS4 to buy the games from the US store. Games work out $30 cheaper per new release. And they have great sales. Got Battlefield 3 for $4 and Shadow of Mordor PS4 for $30 the other day.

The games are the exact same when you download them btw. Only think is it's a little tricky getting money onto your US account. You'll need to google al the diff ways to do it and see if any of them suit you.

About Rugby 15. It won't have good reviews but technically the games were always fairly sh1t, especially when compared to big sports games like Fifa.

But they're fun and that's all that matters. Used to have great fun playing on old Rugby games even though they wren't nearly as "good" as Fifa.

Tennis should come out late next year or the year after. There have been some very good tennis games on PS3 so it shouldn't take too long.

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    i've downloaded a lot of PS4 games from the store and I only get games I like so won't be trading them in anyway.

But recently I set up a US PSN account on my PS4 to buy the games from the US store. Games work out $30 cheaper per new release. And they have great sales. Got Battlefield 3 for $4 and Shadow of Mordor PS4 for $30 the other day.

The games are the exact same when you download them btw. Only think is it's a little tricky getting money onto your US account. You'll need to google al the diff ways to do it and see if any of them suit you.

About Rugby 15. It won't have good reviews but technically the games were always fairly sh1t, especially when compared to big sports games like Fifa.

But they're fun and that's all that matters. Used to have great fun playing on old Rugby games even though they wren't nearly as "good" as Fifa.

Tennis should come out late next year or the year after. There have been some very good tennis games on PS3 so it shouldn't take too long.

Cheers!

Advertisement