Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bold doggy - my doggy won't obey me - what should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Hilarious! I feel your pain though! I brought my dog to obedience and agility class. For some reason (I assume the smell) she was extremely nervous of the training centre! She would hide in a corner and not even look at me.

It came to a point where I left the dog at home and just went myself so I could pick up the tips and practice at home!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭Sclosages

Perhaps a doggy centre for the socially inept doggies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah but your dog is a star and made many people chuckle! Please give him a treat for us. he brought a smile to our faces when things are sad for us..... Any dog can obey but few can entertain!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

Brilliant.Very smart doggie you have there. He's a golden retriever.The name says it all really..he's born to retrieve..:P.

Don't fret.As long as he comes back on walks and does his general lie down, sit and no, let him be happy.He'll entertain you with his antics for yours to come.:D

Can I just say that it's not my dog - I just shared/lied for effect (joked). The owner/dog are from Finland I believe!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sclosages wrote: »
    Can I just say that it's not my dog - I just shared/lied for effect (joked). The owner/dog are from Finland I believe!
    Finland is correct; or at least the TV show is done in Finnish.

I never meant for anyone to believe that it was my dog.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Lol :D
    I had seen the clip months ago, but when I read your op I thought uh-oh! People are going to think that's sclosages' pooch! I have little doubt your *actual* dog is beautifully trained :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I saw that weeks ago and the first thing I thought was that it was a set up for youtube - views = $$. The dog clearly has NO recall - why would you go on TV like that setting the dog up for failure on purpose!?

Also just to add I have 2 retrievers who know a fair bit more than general lie down, sit and no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Then tis you who are BOLD! Bold man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement