Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fight Night 57: Edgar v Swanson

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

ASOT wrote: »
    I use <mod snip> , registration isnt always open so you may not be able to sign up. They usually have every event up from every promotion.

Don't post links for illegal streams/videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Don't post links for illegal streams/videos.

Its a grey area so I taught it would be allowed, no bother!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

burkey85 wrote: »
    Missed the fight the weekend, whats the best site to watch it on?

messaged you there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Edgar was good but i think Swanson has regressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

califano wrote: »
    Edgar was good but i think Swanson has regressed.

He's been well beaten by the top guys in the division
    Think that's as good as he is myself and has just looked good beating guys barely in top ten in the div

Does look like there's a gulf in class between Aldo mendes Conor frankie and maybe lamas and the rest of the div

Advertisement