Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric ireland payment date

Options
  • 22-11-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I miscalculated when my electric bill was due to be paid, online it says next bill due approx dec 08th.. i thought that meant the bill would arrive around dec 08th and due for payment 14 days later which is xmas week but i got it wrong the bill came two days ago with payment due on dec 03rd... so my question... will electric ireland let me change payment due date if i call them? Or any suggestions of a solution? Any suggestions would be helpful as like most houses we live from paycheck to paycheck and i have to budget everything

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi mommyja,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this. We should be able to change the collection date of this balance for you, provided your bank hasn't already been contacted for payment. We usually approach your bank 3-5 days before the due date to ensure the balance is received in time, but we should have enjoy time in this case to make an alternative arrangement for you.

Please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement