Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-plane 10 question

Options
  • 22-11-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I have a imac computer with the minimal system requirements for x plane 10. Does anyone know if this will effect the gameplay much? Graphics or speed? Or should I just go for x plane 9?
    Thanks,protog777

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mudabi

Minimal system requirements just wont cut it for X-plane 10. I have a core i5 overclocked to 4.5Ghz and an Nvidia GTX 770 4GB (Windows) and I can run it quite well but certainly not at max settings. Its an amazing sim at this point but I think it would be frustrating and not a very good experience with your hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭protog777

Is there much difference between the demo version and the full game?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mudabi

No there shouldn't be any difference between the two apart from the limitations on time and area in the demo.

Advertisement