Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iOS 8.1.1 battery level indicator stuck

• 22-11-2014 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭

Installed 8.1.1 on my 5s yesterday and my battery is 100% still since yesterday. Restored iPhone yet still saying 100% despite using it for over 4 hours. Bug with 8.1.1?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

I'm curious as to how long you were showing people how great the battery was now before you realised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Nope I knew the second I woke up there was something wrong. I never wake up to 100% at most 78%. After 3 resets/restores it seems to be ok now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Turns out it wasn't stuck and it appears that iOS 8.1.1 has significantly improved the battery life of my 5s. It takes a lot of use to wear the battery down.
    I'm curious as to how long you were showing people how great the battery was now before you realised.

I didn't but will be now. I'm guessing he thinks we are all Apple brand whores posting here on the Apple Devices forum. Nope. I only got my first iPhone in October. I have a 5s and a 6. I also own a number of Samsung phones s4/s5 note 3/4 ace ace 3 tab 3 tab 4 Nokia Lumia 1020 625 635 and N8 N97 symbians + hundreds of phones back to the Nokia 5110/6110 days. Do I sound like an Apple brand whore? Crazy hoarding nerd. I have no loyalty to any brand as long as it has certain features I need (especially good quality cameras) idc who makes what phone.

Advertisement