Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity/Thrift stores in the Drogheda area

Options
  • 22-11-2014 9:36pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I'm trying to generate a list of charity and thrift stores in the Drogheda area after I've generated a bit of an interest in such stores, but the lists I'm finding online are all out of date; several are shut, and some aren't listed. Anyone any recommendations of such stores?

I checked the SVDP inside the Lawerence Center and the one just outside. Enable Ireland beside Wogans. The SVDP furniture store out near St Mary's. And the one in Bettystown.

Others I have down on the list (that I've read about online; stores might not be there anymore, so would appreciate if anyone can point those out) to check out are...
    • Aaane ReStored on West Street
    • ICS West (Abbey Shopping Center area?)
    • IWA Mayoralty on Mayoralty Street
    • SVDP on Trinity Street
    • The Second hand store down by the river

Anyone any others I should be checking out?

Advertisement