Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodmill Road/Old Singland Road

• 22-11-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Still looking at houses in various areas, to possibly acquire to live with my wife and kids...

There are some inexpensive houses around the Bloodmill Road, close to Childers Road. One is in Windsor Court, another in Oakwood (which is listed as Old Singland Road though the big road next to is is the Bloodmill Road).

Is that a nice area to live in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

MichaelR wrote: »
    Hello,

Still looking at houses in various areas, to possibly acquire to live with my wife and kids...

There are some inexpensive houses around the Bloodmill Road, close to Childers Road. One is in Windsor Court, another in Oakwood (which is listed as Old Singland Road though the big road next to is is the Bloodmill Road).

Is that a nice area to live in?

Live in the area,myself, lots of kids,and young families around.
    Schools and many sports clubs aswell!

Look into glenbrook/Glendale aswell.. Can be the quietest around :)

All in all though, ya its a lovely place :)

Advertisement