Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was today doobie day

Options
  • 22-11-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

what's with so many people smoking doobies in the street. 2 young lads on the dublin rd, a guy outside the bus station, twice on shop street and a gang of drunken dubs on abbeygate st, was nearly stoned meself :) with all of it that was around. is it always like this and i never noticed it before or was today just doobie day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

It's been like that as long as I can remember

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭DoomZ

Better than heroin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Everybody just wants a green christmas, ya dig?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Everybody just wants a green christmas, ya dig?

Sure thang Daddyo, in Galway there's a lot of people walking around in a Green Haze all year long. Smoking that sweet, sweet dole grass.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Sure thang Daddyo, in Galway there's a lot of people walking around in a Green Haze all year long. Smoking that sweet, sweet dole grass.

Must have been a part of the budget I missed.

Wasn't aware there was even an allowance for that... :pac:

Ah well, power to them. Makes the world all that more interesting. Now, where did I leave my fire poy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Chuckieawrlaw

Basically the scum of a number of other counties have decided to plant themselves on the streets of galway... you'll notice many of the junkies in the city dont have galway accents

Basically the scum of a number of other counties have decided to plant themselves on the streets of galway... you'll notice many of the junkies in the city dont have galway accents

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

I think some are from Mayo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus.

Jaysus.

not messin, obviously alot of them are from galway but there is a few new ones from other counties that have landed ere

Alright. This shouldn't be turned into a 'junkie' bashing thread. Let's not get nasty peeps!

Alright. This shouldn't be turned into a 'junkie' bashing thread. Let's not get nasty peeps!

They are poison, banging on windows of the elderly in the city to get tinfoil....injecting themselves in Millenium park and throwing the needles into the playground, stealing out of every single grocery shop in Galway city, why shudnt we get nasty

Sounds like you've had some issues yourself, and I'm sorry to hear that; but this is a public forum, and not the place to discuss it. So yeah, please drop it there. Cheers.

Sounds like you've had some issues yourself, and I'm sorry to hear that; but this is a public forum, and not the place to discuss it. So yeah, please drop it there. Cheers.

These issues have all been mentioned in Galway City/county newspapers, so its surely acceptable to be discussed on a public forum. I didn't mention any names I merely paraphrased recent newspaper articles.

ya muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Doobie day is 20th of April:cool:

Junkies are from all places, not just imports. And none have ever banged on my windows for tinfoil, if we are sharing anecdotes.

However a Legion of Mary woman was very rude once and wouldn't leave (but they're not all like that I'm sure)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

ya muppet
    Ooh you gone did it now bai.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement