Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marriage destroyed thanks to my husband and a person I used to think was a friend.

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I agree with Neyite. Might be best to ask him to leave for a while so you can get some space to think. Op I'm glad you know that this is entirely his fault and you haven't taken the bait thrown down by other posters.

I think I could almost, possibly get over a one night stand but the friend and the 2 months would kill me. Fair play to you for even considering to make it work.

It's terrible this has happened to you and I really hope your future is a happy one no matter what you decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Tbh OP I cannot understand why you would want him back. He isn't a partner. He is lazy and he "tries" to revert back within a few weeks. Then he cheats. And I know that there is your story, his story, then the truth. But he sounds incredibly lazy. It seems like you try to give everything to get nadda in return. I personally would prefer to be a single mother rather then looking after an extra human. And sure. Why would you want to after he slept with your best friend (and I can only assume he was unsafe doing it if she thought she was pregnant)?

Advertisement