Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s warranty issue.

• 23-11-2014 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi all.
    Having a bit of a spell with apple and looking for some help.
    I have an iPhone 5s and is perfect. All but the fact that the battery loses charge VERY fast.
    I was into apple and they said after receiving a call that it needs to be dropped in for servicing
    Apple contacted me then saying that there was liquid damage and are looking for 212€ plus vat to rectify. They sent me a picture zoomed in on a small tiny screw. It was signs of a speck of rust. tiny bit.
    Im receiving a call tomorrow to discuss. Anyone have a similar issue. Any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 PQTKU

Hi Stodwyer,

I'm having a similar problem with my iPhone 5c. Phone's under warranty and they are refusing to fix the battery issue due to a couple of minute scratches on it. I was just wondering did you get your issue resolved with them or how did you proceed with the issue after this post?

Thanks in advance,
    Tracy

Advertisement