Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pier Solar and the Great Architects

Options
  • 23-11-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Just realised that it's out now on Xbox One. I remember reading about its development as a Megadrive game but haven't really kept up with it since then. Anyone played it and is it worth getting?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have the megadrive version. It's a pretty generic RPG with a dreadful combat system that kills the pace ofte game, it reminds me of Ni No Kuni in that way. It's even less interesting now that you can't see a megadrive being pushed to its limits.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have it and its not the greatest rpg out there but I like it all the same and don't regret buying it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Shin Megami Tensei 4 is out. Play that instead!

Advertisement